- (1) Government representatives with the moral commitment to equally protect and empower all the people where:
— (a) people’s individual freedoms are maximized, and
— (b) economic, social, racial, and environmental injustices by those who abuse their freedoms are minimized, combined with
- (2) Active participation (voting and political activism) of a majority of the people to maintain such a people-driven government.
- Equal rights that optimize individual freedom and also restrict abuse of those freedoms.
- Health care without the threat of bankruptcy, unemployment, old age, or premature death, and heals our veterans,
- Health care that minimizes drug addiction and ends the deaths of citizens in public schools, churches, and other venues by those abusing their individual freedoms/public duties,
- Healthcare regardless of who we love or an individual's need for birth control,
- Public education that empowers citizens by honoring teachers, teaching civics and critical thought, and that closes the pipeline to prison,
- Higher education without freedom-sapping debt or indentured servitude,
- Public and private housing that fits citizen needs without drug testing or excessive debt,
- Immigration that accepts asylum seekers escaping US sponsored regime change and keeps families together,
- Wages that reward worker productivity, enable savings, and maximize worker mobility,
- Private employment that maximizes democracy in the workplace and minimizes loss of employment,
- Publicly financed employment that advances science, saves the Earth, and upgrades the infrastructure of the common wealth while minimizing dirty energy subsidies and our war budget,
- Public financing to minimize homelessness for the unemployable,
- Public services that protect citizens by eliminating the abuse of profit over people - minimizing privatization,
- Income taxes based on paying citizenship dues in proportion to a citizen's use of the nation's common wealth, that prevents control of our government by the wealthy, and minimizes the threat of inflation,
- Economic policy focused on balancing inflation against the full employment of an economy at full capacity, which makes the above possible.
If a list of policies is listed without it's founding moral values, which tells you why the list is morally right, it's just a list without moral justification.